Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Giant Puppy Fears Stairs
So my huge ATV looking dog is apparantly terrified of the stairs. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Stairs are hard on large breed dog joints and all the kids toys are upstairs. Though for the first little bit here I think we're going to crate him at night in our room which is upstairs and I gave him a bath last night and the only bathtubs in the house are upstairs. I've had to lug him up and down a few times already, what a workout! I went upstairs to tuck the kids in for nap time and after a horrifying 2 minutes of being separated from me he risked the climb up to the top to see what I was doing. Like a Clydesdale going up a stationary escalator my loud pad footed friend kerploped his way to the top and then when he realized I was going back down he became afraid and started barking. I made him sit so I could pick him up and get him down the stairs. My big baby :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment