Saturday, July 15, 2006

Kiss Me, I'm Shit Faced

So my good friends Ken and Joan got hitch a few months ago Vegas style. Last night we had a post wedding girls night out for Joan. Edna and I went together, and of course she was a DD for the night. The evening started out with a nice dinner at Fiesta where we all had fun talking and watching Joan open gifts. A few of the girls started with some margaritas there. I decided to not start so early and had a diet coke. I had Chicken Mole which was fantastic... looking back now I probably should've had something with more bread in it.

After a little detour home we all met up again at The Beach, a loud night club on Kennewick avenue. Since we arrived at 9pm, there was no cover charge and the club was very empty. Long Island Ice Teas were $2.00 each so I started off with one of those. Two shots of Tequilla and a Green Wave later I was dancing on my stool and wading in the bubble pit they have. I however did not get stupid enough to go in the cage. I made a huge mistake and wanted to help Joan out with her huge drink that someone got her. I felt bad, she was already complaining of not feeling well. I think it had several different hard liquors in it. I had gone earlier to order one of them but after I saw the ingredients I told the bartender not to make that drink "That would kill me" I said. Anyway after only helping with half the drink, I was spinning. Not sick so much as DIZZY AS HELL. I didn't get the miserable feverish feeling that I have gotten in the past, so I'm thankfull for that. I did want to throw up some and make the spinning stop. I went to the rest room and ended up taking a little nap it was quite warm in there and I just closed my eyes a little bit. I dedided to go back out to the table and Edna met me on the way back. I guess I napped a little longer than I thought she was starting to worry. I was definately motion sick and I didn't want to move anymore than I had to. I laid my head down to block my eyes with my arms and was instructed by a security guard to not go to sleep. I drank one bottle of water, was feeling a little better. I drank another bottle of water, that one was probably my downfall. Should've sipped instead of gulped. I couldn't keep it down and as people were trying to get me up to get me home I threw up in my hand and the new pretty skirt I bought for the night out. I don't think it was violent or splattering but I do remember the security guard saying, is she throwing up? Does someone have her keys? We'll I had my keys but my car was at Ednas :)

After a wash up in the restroom I was shuttled out to the van and driven home. I was feeling better after my stomach was emptied. I had another glass of water, sipping this time before I crashed in bed. I woke up this morning at 7:30 with not too much more than a sinus headache. I took a bath and my sinus drained and I washed all the party stink off. I was tired from being out all night so I went back to bed and slept for a few more hours.

The night was fun I must say.

Just say no to the tall coctails at The Beach.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your partying is adversely proportional to the age and number of children you have...

flarin_erin said...

LOL
too bad it was only for a bachlorette party.