As you can tell by the title, I'm not doing nothing much... except running myself ragged with swimming lessons and late night softball games in the pouring rain.
The kids are having fun with lessons, Chloe is in level 1 so she is in the big pool this year. "Swimming by herself". Ainsley is still in minnows but only on a age/maturity technicality. I think she scored better than Chloe on her exit exam last year. I don't think she has a problem with it though, they play games and play with toys in minnows. Once in level 1, even though they're in the big pool, the games and toys are gone. It's raining again today so I get to watch in the rain.
It was pouring last night, when the kids and I went to watch Kenny's softball games we left wet, chilled and bummed out. Dads team didn't win :( The kids are hacking up their lungs, hopefully they didn't get too sick.
Anyway this guy is doing stuff way more interesting than I am. Though he problaby doesn't think so.
Monday, June 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment