So I was putting on Ainsley's shoes yesterday and just to be a "funny mom" I said, "whoa Ainsley, your feet stink!"
Ainsley responded quite frankly,"I know, it's because I'm human".
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Once again proving you have really strange children. The one nice thing about making comments about other peoples children is that they will never be able to make fun of mine, because they will never exist.
I am a 29 year old wife and mother of 3. I'm back at school on track to becoming a software designer. Between that and gymnastics for the girls 3 nights a week there's not much time for activities to unwind like playing games with my family or going out with my husband.
1 comment:
Once again proving you have really strange children. The one nice thing about making comments about other peoples children is that they will never be able to make fun of mine, because they will never exist.
Post a Comment