...I'd be rich!
Well the backyard is on perma hold. It just is going to take more money than we want to spend right now to finish. At least another 2k of fundage has to be raised. I may pour 1k in and do a little bit of block work later this summer. But for the most part, I have a feeling, it'll not be complete till next year.
On the bright side of things, Our mushroom problem seems to have been alieviated. What's my secret? Stop watering, fertilize, and mow twice a week. I've not had to pick anymore since my field picking day.
The girls have both been bitten by the mean red ants. (It'd probably help if they didn't play ON the ant pile.) But still, I went and got some red ant bait. When the weather clears up, I'll apply it and try to get their population down.
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I've read that.. I'll probalby do that in a few weeks :) I don't expect that all these ants will be gone on just one or two treaments of anyone type.
Great, now I have Bare Naked Ladies dancing around in my head!!!
Or you could use tons and tons of earth destroying chemicals to get rid of them. Being from Oregon I have learned that hippies don't like chemicals and that I enjoy using them on things just to spite the hippies.
Post a Comment