Friday, June 02, 2006

Some Really Exciting Stuff

So it's boring okay... What do you expect?

I'm going back to the chore charts that I had the family on a few months ago. They worked really well, for about 4 weeks (for everyone except kenny, who says he did the work just didn't put stars up). Then we did something, away from home, and I didn't make new charts and we haven't done them since.

Don't worry the kids don't have that much to do, most of it is basic personal care. Brush your hair, take a bath, read a book with mom, etc... Chloe does have to empty the dishwasher and Ainsley does have to feed the pets. But other than that nothing really considered a "chore".

I'm sure as soon as the kids see the charts, they'll be really excited about them. Nothing is quite as satisfying as putting up that star sticker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»