We'll it's over! My last day of "daycare" for Max is over. I don't mean to sound so happy that I'm no longer watching him... well, I guess I do mean it. I am happy. No more sitting. It's been a little over a year since I've not had to watch extra kids. I really did want to help my friends out. I've been helped out tons. But I may have gotten in over my head with the dedicated babysitting service. It'll be a strange wonderfull thing starting September to just have Ainsley and Nic.
And Nic is potty training! For the most part he's cooperating. Though I do get a little bored with reading the same book for 30 mintues in the bathroom. We're finishing up day two and he makes it to the toilet about 3 out of 5 times. Diapers and Training Pants (cloth) make him feel comfortable, so he goes when I put them on him. So around the house here he's naked all the time. That way he's uncomfortable going without something on and he prefers to use the toilet. When he gets pretty reliable to use the toilet himself we'll go back to the training pants.
So, Happy Days! NO more Regular Babysitting and soon No more Diaper Changes!
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment