Friday, June 09, 2006

Big Dork Party Tonight

I suppose that means that I have to get off my arse and make the house look like no one lives in it again. *heavy sigh* At least I don't have to worry about the upstairs looking nice. And I'm not going to worry about buying food, I may make some treats if I have time after vacuuming. Oh crap... forgot to mow the law too, well looks like a busy day.

The kids are going to go to a friends house for the night. Woo hoo! the only problem is that I'll have to buy some diapers for Nic, I won't expect friend to sit him on the pot every two hours and wait for him to make pee! Chloe is so excited about the "sleep over". They have a big pool and lots of fun toys.

I bought a new Webber Kettle BBQ just for the occasion. So I get to go trash the sad wreck of a BBQ that's in the back yard. The new BBQ has a cover so hopefully it will help keep it looking useable :) Ah, I have to take down the kiddy pool today as well. The BBQ seems way more durable than the cheapy one we bought last year. Hopefully the extra 40 bucks spent on it will mean something next summer when we go to use it.

I expect some guests to arrive early... most will stop playing to watch the season opener of SG1 since we TIVO it and can skip the commercials, it won't take too long :) Perhaps we'll eat during that time as well. We'll probalby be playing all night long. I know some are staying the night so It should be a good party.

No comments: