Kenny is getting ready for his next term at Regis University. The both of us sat down last night and registered him for classes now through Christmas. It's pretty exciting, he only has 10 classes left. He should be finished with his courses in February and finish his Capstone in March. I can't wait for him to get his degree... he's been working towards this for a long time. It feels like it's been forever. I told him I'd go with him to Colorado if he wants to walk, his mom would too, we're definately having a party next spring! I'm so proud of him.
But, I'll be losing the hubby here in a few weeks as well... Especially since he's taking 3 courses a term now. I probably will only see him 4 hours a week or something insanely short like that. In the fall he starts Speech at CBC and then he'll not only be taking 3 classes but he'll be away part of the time too. At least at Regis he's here, upstairs hiding perhaps, but here.
So SPRING OF 2007, Kenny will be done with his Bachelors in Computer Science and FALL of 2007 Chloe will be going into 1st grade and Ainsley will be going into Kindergarten for a few hours a day. Perhaps I'll be able to take a class during Ainsley's school day and only have to find child care for Nic. He'll be lonely without his two big sisters here harassing him, I'm sure a pre school or something a few hours a day would be something he'd like to do. Look at me, planning a year and a half away :) Hey I can dream can't I?
Monday, June 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
w00t congrats Kenny. The feeling of being that close to being done is a great feeling. Being done is an even better feeling (I bet because I don't actually know cause my paper work isn't done yet haha).
Yeah, it does kinda feel good to look at a schedule an know that it is all I really have left.
Even though you don't have your paper yet, I am sure it still feels really good. It's nice to know that you don't have to take any more classs. It felt really good when I got my AA knowing that I was (for the most part) done with CBC.
OMG Kenny left a comment on your blog... the end of the world is nigh!!!
(yes, I deleted my previous comment for I made many spelling mistakes in my excitement.)
Nice! (I couldn't say w00t 'cuz Adam already did... *pout*) How exciting! Well I hope it goes smoothly. You two will have to arrange date nights or something. ;)
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Post a Comment