Wednesday, May 10, 2006

What a Nob!

I can't believe what a nob I am. I showed up tonight, at a craft group and I didn't bring a craft. I have 12 or so sitting around here, but nothing is together and ready to be made.

So I showed up thinking it was a stamp night, I've never stamped and I didn't know what to expect. I asked if I needed anything and I was told to bring a project. . . the only thing I could think of was that I had to think of a project idea, and a few days from mothers day my project would have to be mothers day cards.

*shrugs* I was so out of the loop, I show up and there were needle point projects, knitting and quilting. I had nothing :P Slightly embarrassed, I left and went home thinking I could get that fabric. (Remember the blog about me making the kids summer clothes.) I actually got as far as putting the materials in my car before I realized that I had to prewash the fabric before I could cut it out. Silly silly me!!! *heavy sigh* Eh well, next time I go, I'll know what to expect and I'll be more prepared.

No comments: