Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Lazy Day

So yesterday I got a call from my Grandmother at 8 am. She asked if she could bring by my aunt and cousins so they could see the house. We've been here a year and not had them over yet. I said sure and told them 7:00 would be a good time.

Stress insued and I went into cleaning mode. I've been around them when they've criticized other people. I knew the standard, probably why I've not "invited" them over. So I spent all day yesterday making the house look like we don't live here. The visit was nice, my cousins baby is a cutie. My grandma got to see my little garden, she enjoyed all the colors.

Anyway the house is spotless, if you want to visit now would be a great time :) I've cleaned every nook and crany and now I'm taking a lazy day off. I feel very relaxed and pleased with everything. We're going to the park for lunch and I'm not stressed out at all about loading the kids up. It's going to be a nice day.

No comments: