Tuesday, May 02, 2006
School Enrollment
I made it down to the elementary school today with all 4 kids in tow (my 3 plus Max). We're in the bussing district for Maya Angelou elementary school and I don't feel like driving the kids so that's where Chloe will go next year. (one kid down and two to go) They gave me an enrollment package and asked me to fill it out and bring it back so thats what I'm doing. I've waited to get her enrolled because I didn't have a birth certificate, now that I'm filling out the paperwork I see that her baptism certificate would've worked as age verification. Wish I knew that before i ordered the $18 copy... Eh well, I guess we needed to get one for her anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So why did you remove the rest of this post, did you have a change of heart???
After reading the information sheet and being totally irate. I called the school. The program was a voluntary thing. Since the sheet didn't say that on it, they appologised.
I wouldn't of minded her learning spanish but that program was a bit extreme.
Post a Comment