I've been planning on making a bunch of "sew easy" shorts this summer for the kids play clothes. So today I went out and purchased several yards of $1/$2 fabric and 2 patterns one for shorts/shirt and one for jammies. It was about $40 for enough material/sewing supplies for 10 or so outfits for each of the girls. Thats pretty good I usually spend twice that much on 10 outfits for one girl. Now I just have to sew the things up... It shouldn't be too difficult though, they're really basic elastic banded shorts and pajama bottoms and simple little tank tops. The kids had fun helping me buy the material, we even found a butterfly print one for Ainsley.
We also went to Maya Angelou and filed Chloe's enrollment papers. Chloe met her principle Mr. Fulfs. We get to go to an open house for her school at the end of the month. She's so excited, she talks about it all the time. Ainsley is a bit jealous. Everytime Chloe says something like "my school" or "my school bus", Ainsley pipes up with "I get to go too!"
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment