Today is the first day of my 3 day weekend. A luxury I get going to CBC. Also, it is the only weekday that the kids don't have any gymnastics. Friday is a precious day off. Not that I don't have homework, or studying to do. But, I don't have to get in the car, and drive anywhere. I could pay attention to the neglected housework, or I could have a fun day in with Dominic. Today is wonderful. I love today!
We have tickets to the cavalcade of bands. It'll be the first time I've been since I was in high school. So, on my second precious day off we have a fun trip to edgar brown stadium to see/hear the bands duke it out. Chloe has a fun rafting trip to go to, and Ainsley and Dominic will join us in the marching band fun. It should turn out to be a great day.
Sunday, will be a nice quiet day. Maybe I'll find time to catch up on a few chores. I'll definitely be doing some drawing for my art class. I have to take a picture from the news and "copy" it onto a 8 X 10 piece of paper. I'll get some time to myself and enjoy another precious day off.
Can you tell? I really hate driving around everywhere. I hope you enjoy your precious days off too.
Friday, October 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment