My awesome friend Maylyn has gained quite a lot of weight over a lot of time. So much so that she can't play WiiFit with me the next time she comes to visit. She's not been healthy which makes her stay in which makes her even more unhealthy. It's a vicious unhealthy cycle that I hate knowing she's in.
We chat all the time, and upon discussion of WiiFit and her personal goals, I prompted her to make a fitness blog so she can keep track of exercise and eating. She has made a great page to help her keep track and I'm even a contributor on it to give her goals to reach each day. I do a mystery address each day which she's supposed to walk to and take a picture of. Right now they're about .6/.7 miles away from her house so she gets about a mile/mile n' a half walk each time she heads out. She also does short in-home exercises to help reach her goal too.
Anyway, she's a good friend of mine. She wants to increase traffic on her site so please, if you feel like your in a supportive mood, take a look at her blog.
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment