Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thank Goodness I Can Chart Outside Activity on Wii Fit

So, I'm extremely happy that outside exercise can be counted for Wii Fit. The rest of my family is Wii Fitting pretty regularly. I get notified by the balance board when someone in the family misses a day. It's pretty casual... balance board,"You know, Ken did not exercise yesterday. To maintain good health you should exercise a little every day." Or something like that. The Wii is such a NARC. Anyway, recently I've been doing a little more than weighing in and doing a few aerobic things and yoga moves. Thank goodness I can chart the hours I spend in the garden and the walking to get the kids otherwise I'd be way behind in my logged wii fit minutes.

I've taken pictures, finally, of some of the work I've done out there. I cleaned up the garden on the side of the house. I put in edging and planted some shrubs donated by my neighbors, thanks shayla. I have buckets of perinneals to plant now, they were donated by Matt's mommy... thank you! I have tons of stuff in the garden, though most of it is in it infant stages. Check out the Onion Box, Carrots/Radishes, Tomatoes, Sweet Potato, Cucumbers and some flowers I took pics of. Enjoy!











2 comments:

Shayla said...

The side yard looks excellent, I'm glad the shrubs worked for you! Thanks for the directions today, we found it with no problems.

Maylyn said...

Wow! Love the yard. It's looking very good. I also noticed you were smart and got the hose that waters your garden for you.