I've been feeling sore all over, all the time this week. My arms are especially achy, mostly right around my elbows. I figured that all the housework I've been doing has been causing the unusual pains. I HAVE been doing a lot of work here, not even sitting down for more than a blog post anymore each day. But it really didn't make sense. I've been keeping up with chores for over a month now. Why would it just now start to hurt me.
As I was sitting down today to type a post, I suddenly realized that I played 4 or 5 hours of Rock Band last Friday. I was the drummer mostly, explaining the horrible mystery pains in my arms. I must of really pounded those pads! I think I cracked bones in there.
The slight back pain is most likely from chores, and the leg soreness is definitely from walking/riding bikes with the kids everywhere.
Finally, mystery solved.
Rock Band comes out for the Wii on June 22, which I planned on NOT buying before. I really did NOT like guitar hero, and I figured that Rock Band would make me look equally as dumb. But, I think once ALL your friends are with you looking dumb it's not quite so bad. Rock Band, spreads the embarrassment to all.
Anyway, If we can swing it I am thinking of buying it. Wii Fit is out soon too, not to mention Mario Cart. It seems that, game wise, Nintendo has finally caught up. All the good ones are coming out at the same time making buying the "latest hits" hard.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment