Monday, April 14, 2008

The Sod is Done


THANK YOU: Adam, Rachel and Christopher, Lori, Edna, Daniel, Nathan, Ammon and Ezri, Grandma Tina and Grandma Lori. It was a hot, dirty day, thank you so much for helping us finish this part of the yard. If you weren't here it would of surely cooked in the driveway.

Anyway here are pictures... After the grass settles and gets rooted I'll clean it up really good for more pics. I've got to get a fence around the garden area soon too, so I'm sure I'll post pics of that. Anyway, I'm pooped now... glad its raining so I don't have to feel bad about not going outside. Going to go take a nap!

4 comments:

Shayla said...

It looks fabulous! Wish we could have been here to help, but it looks like you got plenty of that. Can't wait to see it in person.

Athena said...

Wow! You guys did a great job. It's beautiful. :) I'm really sorry we couldn't make it. :(

Anonymous said...

You guys are all slackers, excuses excuses! muhahahahha

Maylyn said...

Looks Fab! Wish it was my backyard.

Hope everything's good with your family.