Some weird weather has been happening in our neighborhood. With warm spring weather one day, then chilly rainy weather, hale stone pelting the next, then freezing blustery wind with snow flurries and now, warm windy weather. The yard is not happening. I may go out today and work in a pretty sheltered area of the yard but for sure I'll be bundled up.
The kids have been studying weather at school the last few weeks, it's been a perfect time to study weather patterns with mother nature throwing everything in (I'll plagiarize Obama a bit and call it her kitchen sink strategy). Ainsley says she's supposed to be in the paper on the weather page, I think it'll be on the kids page or something with drawings of weather from her class being printed. I don't get the paper so if some one could look at yesterdays paper and if it's not there maybe in Sundays issue. I wish they'd of sent home a notice. They do for everything else.
The fence is going in later this next week so next weekend we should have a fence (or most of it anyway) Hopefully the weather tames up a bit so I can fill in the irrigation system ditches. Don't want any fence guys getting hurt.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment