It's that time of year when I look outside and almost hope the weather isn't going to be nice enough to work in the yard. Well, I can't exactly say that. There are days when I'm downright bummed about the windy, rainy or unusually chilly weather. But not today. It is gorgeous outside and I have a to-do list with stuff on it that needs to get finished before the irrigation is turned on.
Three trees to plant, some yard left to level, a valve box that needs repairs and a garden that needs to be built (fence, trellis, raised beds and drip line). I have been outside a few times and have even tried to talk Nic into spending time with me in the sunny weather but I still am feeling the urge to go to a dark room with a computer in it. I am suffering from warm weather guilt.
When it's too cold I'm inside, when it's too hot I'm inside... there is no good excuse for me to be inside today when it's perfectly perfect.
The fence guy will be by at 2:00 maybe by then I can get my act together and get something accomplished, or perhaps I can flip on Super Mario Galaxy and kill some Gumbas.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment