Well, Malcolm's incessant gnawing on himself finally got to me and we went to a new veterinary center on Sandifur parkway to see if we'd be interested in going. We walk in the door of the pet supply side and Malcolm takes a few steps in and then decides he better lay a dookie there in the middle of the store. Admittedly I was embarrassed but the staff cleaned up after him and assured me that a dookie was standard greeting for a new location especially a veterinary center and not to be embarrassed. We walked around for a bit. Malcolm was frantic because there were other dogs in his presence that he wanted to play with. Getting Malcolm to sit was quite a challenge.
We went ahead an scheduled a check up with the vet tomorrow, possible vaccinations and a look at Malcolm's obvious skin condition.
I'll have to be sure to walk him really good and see if I can't prevent another load of bricks from being dropped in the clinic.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment