I watch DLTV and Cranky Geeks off my tivo download regularly. When a new great thing called Joost was brought up on DLTV Ken and I just had to check it out.
What's Joost?
It's video – more than 15,000 shows, with more added daily.
It's online – all you need is a broadband internet connection.
And it's free. So what are you waiting for?
The best mix of internet and television, Joost provides good quality, full screen viewing of television programs and movies. Shows are provided by media so that it's nice and legal and best of all FREE. I knew it was a good thing when we were able to watch the original transformers cartoons full screen on my 42" tv in the living room!
I think this is the next big thing to come to media viewing. Download what you want when you want it and not have to worry about some copyright police coming down on you for watching a pirated copy of CSI.
So check out Joost, watch some Ren and Stimpy and enjoy!
**Watch out it is kinda a P2P thing for speed reasons. So no work systems should be involved.

No comments:
Post a Comment