Thursday, September 06, 2007
There's a Party in My Tummy
Nickelodeon has been having these shorts between shows on Nick Jr. It's a series of previews of a show called 'Yo Gabba Gabba'. At first and even second glance they are extra retarded. But somewhere between the almost nostalgic puppetry and the catchy dance beat I find this clip cute and funny.
Nic can't get enough of them and the other kids enjoy them too. It never fails, at meal time I hear at least one of the kids singing this song. I just thought I'd spread some of the silliness. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Strangely enough...that would be the song in my head today. Natalie watched that episode twice today...once during breakfast, once during lunch. Now I can't get it out of my head. The dude with a huge fuzzy orange thing on his head is a little weird, I have to say... :-) The kids are enthralled, though.
Post a Comment