Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Big HD TV = Super Sweet Dr WHO Viewing

My TV came in yesterday. We've only been TIVOing shows at medium quality and on my old TV the difference was unnoticeable but the new TV definitely shows all the artifacts and pixelates the images when those medium quality episodes are watched. So, we didn't really have any "good" shows to watch until Kenny brought home the first and second episode of the first season of the new Dr. Who. Our friend Matt is in town and we wanted him to see the new Dr. Who, from the beginning of course.

Wow!! my cheap big TV really has nice picture. (At least I think so, compared to my old crappy TV) Dr. Who was super sharp, it looked great. My screen is so much bigger/brighter now that I had to make myself blink a few times. It's the same great feeling I get when I play Guild Wars for too long.

Luckily I mowed the lawn yesterday, I don't think that too much work will be done for awhile and I better study for my class a bit this morning before MY shows are on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you could watch a decent show.. I mean come on..Dr. Who! borhing!

flarin_erin said...

whoa, well if I didn't already watch the entire season of firefly 12 times... it could've been a contender.