I asked a family friend to take some pictures of us... seems like the last family portrait type pictures we took were before Nic was born. They're all great! Thanks Nate :)
I am a 29 year old wife and mother of 3. I'm back at school on track to becoming a software designer. Between that and gymnastics for the girls 3 nights a week there's not much time for activities to unwind like playing games with my family or going out with my husband.
4 comments:
What a nice looking bunch of people. Those are some quality pics Erin.
What great pictures! And you didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for a photographer. :-) What program did you use to display them on your blog?
Great pics. :) Thanks for sharing! We need to get some more of those done too...
flickr... used a little piece of code to put the iframe into the website and point to the slide show on flickr.
just google, flickr slideshow on blogger
Post a Comment