Friday, July 13, 2007

Introduction to HypnoBirthing Reception

I had a free introduction to HypnoBirthing yesterday at Wild Rose Womens Clinic in Kennewick. A few ladies came and some clinic staff and we had a very relaxed discussion about the program. I also shared some hypnobirthing videos and Birth into Being (a waterbirth video). The reception went really well. I was comfortable with all the discussions, I'm confident that my classes are going to go well.

I had a mom-to-be drive up from La Grande Oregon to meet me... She pretty much signed up for the class right then and there... She says there are other parents in her area that need a class like this so I may be traveling a little if they can make a class large enough to make it worth while for me to drive down there. I hear there is interest in Walla Walla too. I have two other parents that are pre registered. It looks like I'm ready for class to start next week. I'm aiming for class sizes of 4 to 6 people for the first few classes and I've already met that goal.

I'm working on putting a website up, heck I already have it put together basically I just need to put it on the server. When Kenny gets a moment I'll have to bug him to help me. I'm his personal "user".

No comments: