I was the babysitter this week. I like to be helpfull, so I always say yes when it comes to babysitting. Not to mention, I like to have the luxery of a babysitter anytime I need one. But with all the yard work on my plate, having both Max and my Niece Cierra here the past two days may have been a little much for me. They were all pretty good, infact, the only really trouble I had was with my own kids. Ainsley and Nic had a few tired and grumpy moments. Nothing that wasn't easlily remedied with a time out or a nap.
The house looks like 5 young'ns had free run of the place. I'll need to do some serious pick up the house work this weekend. Sometime between yard work and Easter bustle.
The yard is moving along. I'm still working on the fire pit area. Hey, it's a large area with a curved wall that spans multiple levels. I can't wait to finish this particular section. When I'm finally finished, my walls will actually resemble something useful(hopefully).
The kids are complaining about sand being everywhere, especially their beds. It's so inevitable. Truely the sand is comming in the house by the gallon. I can't wait for grass just to dial down the dirt factory that is the backyard.
Friday, April 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hear you on the grass thing. We're tracking in so much sand right now it's making quite the mess. We're hoping sod and a fence will cut down on the sand getting blown around back there a whole lot!! Your yard is really starting to look great though!
Post a Comment