Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Shreader
The dog won't stop destroying things. grrrr, I can't do to much to change the behavior either. He knows the second I get up, to grab said destroyed item and run with it. I hate the chase me game. I usually get the object eventually but not untill after Malcolm has had his fun. Its before noon and already we're up to 22 items taken from his destructive jaws. Yesterday he made a dash out the door and made me chase him all around the neighborhood. Everything he does is normal, it's just more obvious and obnoxious because he's so big! One day Malcolm will hopfully mature and be sleepy all day long, I love old lazy dogs. Why do dog food makers advertise the engergy their food gives dogs. Where is the dog food that makes my dog sedate?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment