Saturday, November 11, 2006

Why Does Everyone Go In a Circle?

We went rollerskating today with the kids. It was their first time ever! The little skates they had for Nic were so cute... I wish I remembered my camera.

It's been at least 15 years since Ken and I went skating. We were suprised at how easily it came back to us. The kids did okay, Ainsley and Chloê are just trying to learn how to balance, Nic just stood there while I pushed him around and around.

On one lap Chloê asked me, "Why does everyone just go in a circle?" I had to explain to her that if everyone just went where they wanted to go we'd all crash into eachother.

Chloê appreciated the games, the dice game (similar to musical chairs, but instead of chairs there's colored lights on the ceiling), the chicken dance and the YMCA dance. It was fun.

Maylyn brought Evans kids too and bought everyone pizza and pop. We all had a good time, It was great! I'll try not to forget the camera next time.

No comments: