I've been afflicted with a miserable dry cough! It only affects me at night, it's farily non productive (though after 15 minutes a few bits of phlem will shoot out), and my lungs feel sore and perhaps raw is the best term to describe it.
There are little other symptoms. No fever, no runny nose, and no congestion... just exhaustion from not sleeping at all and a headache.
I have a humidifier but can't afford the replacement filter it needs, so showers and chicken soup will have to suffice for now.
I hope I get better soon, I'd like to sleep once in a while.
Friday, November 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Blah! I've had this for a week now, but it's following a cold. The rest of the cold is long over, thank goodness. :/ I hope you feel better soon! (My humidifier is in Sam's room 'cuz he's got it too. :/)
Post a Comment