Friday, October 06, 2006

Crappy Crappy Week

We've all been sick this week (except Ainsley, she'll probably get it next week) Basically the common cold, upper respitory illness like stuffyness, cough, sneezes, watery eyes - tender throat, and laryngitis. Nothing that has caused serious discomfort, mostly just annoying, though it's knocked Chloê and Nic down for a day or so and made Ken and I a little groggier.

Today I've been blessed with the worst laryngitis. I sound like a pre teen Barry White. Chloê sounds pretty bad today too.

I've also been blessed with the sudden realization that I've not seen Chloê's fundraising packet since we took it to Jack-sons Sports Bar. Which means me and my truck load of sick kids gets to go and look for it at the bar sometime today and hopefully return the packet to chloê's school before it closes.

Yippie Yippie Me!

And my viral infested house needs a serious degermifying cleansing. One that I'm not at all prepared to do. The lawn is 6" long and needs to be mowed while the weather is still warmish and the dirt mountain is mocking my poor condition.

No comments: