There we are, 7 years ago. Weren't we cute! hehehe and Kenny's little cookie duster. Man, the equipment I scanned this photo with 7 years ago must of sucked! I need to get a new one in there someday, maybe for our 10 year :)That was a busy time for us. We both were working, I had a job at Fred Meyers and he was doing contract work for Deliver Plus installing POS systems in Pizza Huts around the state. He was late to the rehearsal dinner because he was driving back from a distant install. Don Swart was the Best Man and the most expensive item at the wedding. We flew him in on the morning of the wedding, we even held up the wedding 15 minutes for his arrival! Rachel Turner (now Baldwin) was my Maid of Honor. They were good choices for us, they're both still really close friends.
We got married 5 years after we started dating in highschool. We have been together for 12 years this October! I loved him so much. We were never apart, I think we were commonly referred to as KennynErin. I went out of my way to schedule half of my classes with him and those we didn't share I would meet him outside of the classroom to walk him to his next class even if it meant I would be late to my next class. And as nerdy as we were, we were nominated for class couple.
Some people reminisce about the past, wishing they could feel the way they did when they first met. Don't get me wrong, those were exiting times. But I'd never give up what I have now for what it started as. Our friendship has always been strong, but it is continually growing each day.
We still share many interests and enjoy just talking together. Our kids are fantastic and I can't imagine not having them in our lives. They give us much joy and never allow things to get boring.
Thank you honey for 7 wonderful years of marriage.
Wow, that was mushy! But I guess sometimes mushy stuff needs to be said.

No comments:
Post a Comment