
I don't mean to be greedy... but I have the need for two, yes, two TIVO's.
The shows I watch are on during conflicting time slots. So I figure I need two TIVO's. One for Monk and Psych on USA friday nights. And one for Stargate and Battlestar Galatica on Scifi Channel friday nights as well. If something ends up conflicting with 4400 on USA on sundays, I may have to find the money for such a purchase.
Currently our TIVO is mostly the victim of Preschool Television and Anime. For the most part I really like the shows. Luckily Kenny and I both like to watch cartoons with King of the Hill, Futurama and Family Guy frequently playing. Chloe's favorites include, The Tick, W.I.T.C.H, The Avatar and Oban Star Racers which all are shows I like. Even Sissy and Nic's shows, Little Einsteins and Backyardigans are pretty entertaining. What's even better is that Nic likes to watch StarGate with me, monday afternoons during "quiet time".

1 comment:
OR... you could just stop watching TV like I did ^_^
Post a Comment