Monday, June 26, 2006

Bra Only Day

I've bought 22, 60lb, retaining wall blocks. No where near the bazillion I'll need to finish the back yard, but it's a start.

I've only "installed" 5 today and since it's around 100 degrees outside I just about killed myself. I tried to talk Myself into one more but I lost, and Myself went inside. A few minutes in the house I was still not getting cool, so off came the shirt. Ahh, sweet cool air. It is, infact, a bra only day.

Oh c'mon, my bra covers up more than my swimsuit.

My arms are all floppy now, by the time the summer is over I'll have some nice muscles. I've got that lifted too much, no feeling (yet) in the arms, feeling. So I should probably take some ibruprophin now in preparation for this afternoons aches and pains.

1 comment:

Babyfro said...

Can't wait to get back to that wonderful Tri-City weather... YAY SWEAT!!!