Monday, July 07, 2008

Mac Book Comes Today, Better Show You My iPod Touch Before it's "Old" News

I got an iPod Touch, free with the purchase of my new mac book. Which is actually sitting in the box next to me screaming to be unwrapped. The iPod Touch has been here for a week now. Supplementing my computer usage while I waited for the real deal to arrive. I'm actually quite happy with the touch, it preforms quite well as a little portable computer. I can do everything I usually do with the big one... check email, surf my websites, and chat. I can even do stuff I don't usually do like check stocks, visit youtube and check the weather. Anyway I made a little video of the applications I usually use if for. Theres gads and gads of apps for it that I don't have/use so don't take this as a tell all. Just a little view of my new toy.



Time to open my new, new toy!

1 comment:

Donald Swart said...

So you finally inspired me to make a blog. I don't know how well I will keep up with it, but we shall see!

http://silverstarinc.blogspot.com/