Well, it's that time of year in Gymnastics when the kids move up a level. This year Chloe got asked to be on Team she had her first week on team last week. They had a kick off camp with practice Monday through Thursday from 10am to 4pm and then a lock in slumber party at the Gymnasium.
Somewhere around Tuesday I hear Chloe say, "I LOVE being on team!". Now she's on a regular schedule of 4-7 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Still a lot of work, but she really loves it and she loves her team mates.
Ainsley moved up to Hot Shots, the pre-team class... I don't know if she'll be on team or not. She isn't really a gymnastics personality, she really has a lot of fun though so we'll she what she says next summer.
Chloe's HotShots class ended the year with a mini meet doing level 3 routines. I recorded all of them but they take a lot to upload so I'll just post a few.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment