Had a local Doulas meeting at Smoovies the other day. I had no idea what it was, the title of the place says to me "they must have smoothies there" and that's about it. But it is a pretty fun place to go and relax and chat with friends. There's toys and games and TV's and a small (home size) movie theater in the back. It's a great place for the kids and the adult's who want to still play with toys and games and watch movies. It's comfortable and pretty quiet for a building that has a Wii and Playstation going at the same time. There's board games and foos ball and even a chess area. Nic actually passed the video games by and went to the toy room to play with the little play kitchen (of course) he had a great time just cooking away!
Oh ya and they serve yummy smoothies. Mocha's or Hot Chocolate for those nippy days and they have added some bagelwiches and some pretty delicious hamburgers to their menu recently too (In case you need something more than smoothies and some fun time). I've been there twice in the past week and I hope to frequent it a lot more and give them a lot of business, I really like it. In the summer time they set up an outdoor screen to show free family movies on while people slurp on their delicious smoothies.
Anyway it's a unique little place to go in the tri-cities. It's in the Victorian shopping mall on Keene Rd in West Richland. If anyone wants to go and hang out there with me give me a call and we'll go enjoy lunch away from home.
BTW they have settlers of catan there, we could have some all afternoon setters fun.
Monday, December 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like fun! Seem like I heard from someone that they have really good birthday party packages there, too. I haven't ever been, but I LOVE smoothies!
Oh no, now we'll never see Erin again, she'll be sucked into the neverending fun of Smoovies!
If I ever get things close to what is suppose to be normal, give me a hollar and we'll go hang out, especially since the have so many 'game' days at work now. Time for the girls to have some fun.
Post a Comment