Nic has the next birthday in the family. It lands smack-dab on Thanksgiving Day this year. We've talked about his SpiderMan birthday several times to get him excited about the happy event.
Every time I ask him about his birthday and how old he's going to be on his birthday he responds, "I'm going to be 10". He wants to be 10 so bad. I don't know what is so special about 10 but it is his magic number. I'll correct him and say,"no, you're going to be 4 this year!". He just either gets a little sad or most often, he makes his face like Mr. Furious from mystery men and gets angry with me.
He's so cute sometimes. The other morning, when I was still in bed, he came into my room and said, "look my legs are bigger. I'm little but my legs are big!". And whenever I call him baby or big boy he corrects me by saying, "I'm a little boy." I think my favorite way to tease him is to call him dude or mister. I always get a response of, "I'm not dude, I'm Dominic!" It makes him so mad.
I wonder if after his birthday he will tell people he's 4 or 10. Will I finally be allowed to call him big boy?
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's so funny, Natalie has been doing the same thing lately. If I call her my baby or tell her what a big girl she's getting to be she gets so mad and tells me she's NOT a baby or she's NOT a big kid like Kenzie, she's a PWESCHOOWER cause she goes to Pweschool. This age is too fun, full of nasty tantrums and the cutest sayings. Nic always shows us his muscles when he comes over, he is too cute.
Post a Comment