Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Holy Cow, 8 Years Already

Tomorrow is Chloe's (actual) 7th Birthday. That means that today is Our 8th year Wedding Anniversary. (Ya we didn't waste any time with that baby makin') But now we have 3 great kids and a good life. I can't believe it's been 8 years and we were inseparable the 6 years before that. At our high school reunion, Kenny wasn't recognized until I was standing beside him. It probably should have said Kenny-n-Erin on our name tags.

The first time we held hands was during Star Trek The Next Generation (It wasn't a re-run it was still on in those days) Our first kiss was shortly after that. Our first date was to the movie Cool Runnings, it was at the Pasco Family Theater... it's now all boarded up. Kenny proposed to me at a friends cabin. It was my birthday, he gave me a wrapped CD case but when I opened it up it had a note inside that said "will you marry me" and then he was in front of me with the ring. Corny, but we were 18. I was going to basic training in South Carolina and he wanted to hook me before I went away.

We don't really have any big plans for our anniversary, but I think a date night will work.

3 comments:

Shayla said...

Happy Anniversary!

Babyfro said...

It's been a long time and I'm happy you two are so good for each other. Weird to think I've been around most of the time you two have been together. haha. CHEERS!!! and Happy B-Day to the little one.

Athena said...

Congrats! :)