Friday, August 03, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME

28... Don't usually get excited about my own birthdays. But I sure do feel happy about this one. No real reason, just feeling good! My classes are going great, the family is happy/healthy, I love being a Camp Fire leader, I finished the hardscaping in my nightmare yard and my GW's character received her skill hunter title.

I'll probably spend the day cleaning for my LAN party tomorrow. But thats okay, I have company next week and it'll mean one less thing for me to think about doing in preparation for that. Not to mention I love LAN parties and I can't wait to have a house full of übernerds glazed over infront of their computer screens. Happy Day :)

Need to find a minute to go snack shopping and stock the house full of tasty treats for tomorrow, got to buy my brother and mom a birthday present too. We're all sorta bunched togther here at the beginning of August. I think I may rip out some ugly mums in the front garden. They get incredibly HUGE and covered with miniscule flowers. They didn't look so huge and hideous when I purchased them for the garden. I bought them because they were short.

So I seems like I have a lot to do today. Better pry myself away from the computer and get moving. Hope you all are doing great too!

2 comments:

Shayla said...

Happy Birthday Erin!! I didn't know your birthday was in August. I hope you have a great day. Send the kids over to play for awhile so you can get your stuff done.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!, yup this was a little late... wee