Monday, July 02, 2007

Too Busy to Blog!

My mind has been going over and over how I will present the information I have learned to my students which I am very appreciative of but it is hard to take a break and shut down for a bit or even find a moment to sit down and blog. I did make an effort to play guild wars a little this last weekend, but I was already tired by the time I sat down to play so the break didn't last long. Perhaps, instead of trying to blog about my life I'll end up posting some of the reports I'm writing on the effect of catecholamines (stress hormones) on the birth process or a paper on the benefits of relaxation in the birthing room. Though I know to most of you, that information would be boring. Perhaps a sexy article on ecstatic birth. All you guys reading it out there would probably be aroused by such an article and prove the point that our thoughts and feelings affect our physiological response.

Anyway, I still have a great deal of testing to go through this week so I better get back to my books.

No comments: