Friday, June 08, 2007

Halloween Already

So it may be a little early, but I'm really putting a lot of thought and soon to be work into my halloween costume this year. I'm planning a guild wars halloween costume. I'm really exicted about making one but as I go through all of the different armor designs I have realized that I may be quite chilly if I pick the wrong one. There is one outfit that has a corset involved, if I'm not carefull I may fall out! So I am going to do my best to make a costume that can be worn in more places than my bedroom.These are the costumes I'm looking at mostly because, get this, they're some of the more simple designs.
I mean basically the far left costume is a corset, a shrug, some tight pants, and hip high boots. No fancy gauntlets or crazy multi-layered boots or expensive to make velvet duster!

As much as I like some of the many other armor sets in Guild Wars I can't spend hundreds of dollars putting them together. There are some great sites to find midevil boots and designer elven jewelry and cos play wigs. I just have to narrow the list down to the "most" affordable sites and pick some of my materials. I have a feeling fredricks of hollywood will be my friend with this project, or I can make a shrug for the ele costume instead of a corset. Anyway, this has been on my mind the past few days.

No comments: