Alright, it's no secret that my life has been consumed with retaining wall construction :)
Saturday we spent the day at the Tenney's house assisting them to build a retaining wall between their yard and their neighbors yard. The old timber wall had finally deteriorated after 25-30 years and soil was begining to spill over onto the neighbors property. I assume that since the wall was on the neighbors side of the fenceline that the neighbors were responsible for at least half of the wall but Nate's a nice guy and ended up doing the whole wall himself (I was surprised that the neighbors didn't even volunteer to help. If you can't tell they rubbed me the wrong way this weekend.) Anyway as you can see from the pictures we finished the wall in 1 day.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Holy Moley, that is a nice wall! I sympathize with your aggravation at the neighbors. They should have done a whole lot more, if not all! What a goofy hat Evan is wearing.
Post a Comment