Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Say Goodbye to the Sacks in the Back

Like any good Mom, I couldn't resist posting this embarrassing picture of Malcolm wearing his stylish elizabethan collar. He just looked too cute in it. All night his body language just expressed defeat. Droopy face, ears and tail. My mom sent him on a POPs (Pet Overpopulation Prevention) run to be neutered yeseterday. We wern't up for the 250.00 neuter charge our vet quoted us on and POPs did it for us for a donation. Granted, I'll probably donate $100.00, still way more affordable than a local vet. Thank you POPs!

We had to have this done by the end of the month, the city went door to door last month looking for evidence of dogs. They're in full force for pet licensing violations. $50.00 to register my unaltered dog, free for my altered pet. I needed to have it done anyway, the city just put me on a deadline.

Anyway, it's done now and Malcolm is being tortured and humiliated by his mommy.

No comments: