Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Build Foundry Furnace
Re Finish Pine Dresser
Finish Back Yard
Knitt Sweater
Build Vacuum Pump

So I've finally finished the little 4 drawer pine dresser that I rescued from my mom's house. It's been a long project mainly because of the 20 years of paint layers that I had to strip from it. After getting it all cleaned up I painted it basic white. I didn't use a foam brush so there are streaks in the paint, but it kind of gives it an old fashioned feel. I'm going to put the original ugly black hardware back on it untill I come up with the new stuff. I simply have to get the girls clothing in their own rooms. It's getting to hard to organize all of their stuff in chloe's little 3 drawer press board thing from RiteAid. That and my garage is something that I never wanted it to be, a storage unit for projects. This is a big one and It will free up enough space to be able to see what ones I have left.

No comments: