Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Moving Right Along

This summer seems to be moving right along. We're so busy with swimming lessons, gymnastics, softball and just being out and about... that not much time is left for sleeping, eating and cleaning. I had Daniel and Ezri over yesterday so they could play with my kids and give their mom a break. I knew my house was bad when they walked in and their eye's got big and they said, "whoa, what happend to your house?" So we buckled right down and I told them no one can play untill the living room is clean enough for me to vacuum. That took care of that, 20 minutes later the living room was finally clean. So now I just need to catch up with the rest of the house. Luckily Friday is the last day of swimming lessons for awhile.


Check out Chloe's hunky swim instructor, Ryan. She's doing well in lessons. She's able to do a front and back float, each for a few seconds. Ainsley is practicing kicking and dunking under the water going for toy animals at the bottom of the pool. Nic and I watch from the side lines, he can't wait to jump in. Wait, maybe that's me who can't wait for him to be in lessons.

No comments: